I miss those days when we went to school, lined up & the headmistress & teachers inspect our nails & uniform & then we match to our classrooms, you remember now??
• The days of NASCO biscuit, Okin biscuit, Trebor, iced colored water tied in nylon we called it "lolly"
• The days of Goody-Goody & "pako" Biscuit. Lol!!!
• The days of Ali & Simbi, Mr Salami & Mrs Salami, Agbo Lives in Calabar..., Edet is a Boy
• Chei, I remember those days when One Naira (N1.00) is a big money, when groundnut was 5kobo & Choco Milo sweet was 5kobo
• Days of messing game, Who Is In the Garden, Police and Thief
• The days of Mama & Papa play
• Days when we use to build houses wit sand, play Suwe game, Tinco-Tinco, change your style, Ten-Ten, skipping, stop! You remember now!
• Those days when we used to fly kite on streets, when boys used to use the paint-bucket cover as tire & their daddy's hanger as the steering
• Those days wen rubber band was stock exchange
• Days wen Votron, Jimbo, Power Rangers, Spider Man was our favourite cartoons
• The days of Limca soft drinks & Choco Milo advert on black & white TV & Sunday Rendevous by 1:30pm
• When we say 'leke-leke give me whitefinger'
• Those days wen Eleganza pen was the best
• The days when we used to drink water from the tap even suck out the water if its not running (coming) out
• The days when NTA will show rainbow color for 30 minutes, the nnational anthem before they resume program @ 4pm, Igba-oro play, Bata-wahala, Tunmise, Mister Deyinde, Fafunke, Fijabi, etc.
• The days when basket sandals, Simbi & Bata sandals were the best
• Days when we all sing sandalili sandalili songs, but is rough is standard leaving.
• Dstv has come. No more old fun.
I'm really proud to have experienced all this. If you are not smiling it means you were not born in my generation. Which means you are the INDOMIE generation!!!
Abeg share make others laugh....
Posted via Composer