* ‘Jonathan, 6th richest African president’.
* Banks to invest N598bn in power sector – FG.
* Eleven states resume today after forced Ebola holidays.
* Military beefs up security around court martial venues.
* $5.7m scandal threatens Nigeria, South Africa relations.
* Only troublemakers are leaving Ekiti, Fayose replies Falana.
* Govs, FG battle at S’Court over fuel subsidy.
* Ondo PDP resists dismantling of structure for Mimiko.
* We’ll rescue all Nigerians in B’Haram captivity –FG.
* Daniel, loyalists’ defection holds in Aso Rock today.
* Nigeria has 48 million active Internet users – NITDA.
* Discos can’t increase tariff to repay N213bn – NERC.
* Lower oil prices put pressure on Nigerian economy.
* Victim of Nyanya bomb blast dies after second surgery.
* Green economy can create 60 million jobs – ILO.
* NIMC advocates e-ID card as international travel document.
* FG installing anti-B’Haram alarm system in northern schools –Okonjo-Iweala.
* Standard Chartered to hire 1,000 in Nigeria, others.
* Ajah community battles Lagos over construction of canal.
* Badeh To Troops: Flush Out Boko Haram Before Saturday Poll.
* Bi-Courtney Denies Owing AMCON N50bn.
* Buhari Declares Presidential Interest Oct 15.
* Surgery: I’ll Soon Be Back From Germany – IBB.
* EX-Gov Peter Obi Bows To Pressure, Defects To PDP.
* Navy Impounds 2,000 Gallons Of Petroleum Products.
* Jonathan gets 74% job approval rating for September.
Posted via Composer