* Osun: Omisore petitions tribunal, wants Aregbesola sacked.
* Ribadu has no political value, Clark tells PDP.
* Insurgents take over Madagali Catholic church house.
* 60% of fuel subsidy funds smuggled abroad –Jonathan.
* Infected diplomat takes Ebola to Port Harcourt.
* Ebola outbreak: W’Africa travel bans to be lifted.
* Oct. 13 resumption date for schools, tentative —FG.
* CBN begins restructuring of NSPMC, retires directors. Ecobank donates $50,000 for Ebola fight.
* Ronaldo named best European player. * Tambuwal, Fashola presidential ticket can crush PDP –Rep.
* N968bn budget not enough to fight insecurity —Obanikoro.
* I Pray One Of My Sons Joins The Police — IGP Abba.
* Ebola: Rivers Places 100 Quarantined Persons On 24-Hour Surveillance.
* They Killed My Sons, Now They Want My Life – Sheikh Zakzaky.
* Jonathan Launches National ID-Card.
* 2.6GHz: Telecom Operators Seek New Approach To Spectrum Auction.
* LAUTECH remains a bond between Osun, Oyo – Aregbesola.
* Oduah under pressure to vie for Senate. * OYO raises workers’ salaries.
* Yobe govt to distribute 42,500 bags of grains to citizens.
* Aviation union disrupts Air France/KLM operations over salary structure.
* Nwoye emerges Enugu Deputy Gov.
* Nigeria targets N116.5b non-oil exports to ECOWAS.
* Benue bans inter-state transportation of corpses.
* South Africa Airways to increase frequencies to Nigeria despite Ebola.
Posted via Composer