2014 07 18
* Don’t declare now, PDP govs caution Jonathan.
* Reject Jonathan’s $1bn loan request, Falana tells N’Assembly.
* Doctors’ strike: Okonjo-Iweala, health minister shun Reps’ meeting.
* Nasarawa House lists 16 offences against Al-Makura.
* Malaysian plane shot down, 295 feared dead.
* Israel starts Gaza ground offensive.
Police rescue Ekiti prophets from mob.
* Gunmen attack Useni’s house in Plateau.
* Mark says ASUP’s demands are genuine.
* B’Haram: Jonathan okays more funds for military equipment.
* B’Haram destroys 900 schools in Borno –Shettima.
* FIFA ban: Nigeria beats deadline.
* Ogun police hunt, arrest fleeing kidnappers in Ebonyi.
* Ozil donates World Cup bonus to children.
* NSCDC arrests men caught with corpse of three-year-old.
* Oyinlola has refused to work with us –PDP.
* Nyako: FG denies paying Adamawa lawmakers $300,000 each.
* Nigerian politics doesn’t recognise intellectuals –Fayemi.
* Senate confirms presidential nominees for CBN, RMAFC, jobs.
* Lagos promises payment of 27.5% TSS owed teachers.
* NDLEA seized illicit drugs worth N34b in 2013.
* Lagos introduces 10-day paternity leave.
* Eagles moves 34th in FIFA rankings.
Posted via Composer