NEW WORD FROM UNIVERSITY OF NATIONAL ASSEMBLY, ABUJA.
Course Tittle: FARCROOK/FAFRAUD.
Course code : Otedollar-001
Course Unit: 419
1. FAROUK - To collect bribe and deny it, attributing evidence to video clip.
2. FAROUKER - A person who farouks.
3. FAROUKEE - A person who is farouked.
4. FAROUKOLOGY - The study of bribe collection and denial of evidence
5. FAROUKRACY - Goverment of bribery, by the bribe givers for the bribe takers.
6. FAROUKISM - The political ideology of bribery, corruption and cover ups
7. FAROUKIOSIS - A chronic disorder of bribery taking and denial
8. FAROUKISH - Having the appearance of, or relating to bribery and denial.
9. FAROUKISTICALLY - Carried out or done in a way that suggests a farouk.